Emerging Separation Technologies
There is a broad growing worldwide interest in step change Separation Technologies, in key areas of physical sorption, distillation, membranes, absorption and heat exchange. Many of the innovative research activities are initiated by growing concern with environment (e.g. Co2 capture), equipment and energy cost, A number of new technologies find applications in neigh boring processes. This new technologies include Industrial membrane filtration technology, Magnetic Separation Techniques in various fields, Cell Separation Techniques in microbiology, Distillation and filtration as separated techniques.
· Super-critical Fluid Chromatography
· Industrial membrane separation technology
· Magnetic separation techniques in various fields
· Cell separation techniques in microbiology
· Solid phase extraction chromatography